Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Work day in Orlando

I arrived pretty late Monday night and was slightly saddened to find this in my room:



Nothing against being accommodating, but the handles creeped me out a bit, so I requested something different. The people at the lovely Portofino Bay Hotel were happy to help, and installed me in this room instead:







The next morning, a work day for me, dawned a bit overcast:



But before long, the sun emerged:



I couldn't bear to be inside and decided to work on my Powerpoint slides near the gorgeous pool:







This became my "office" for an hour or so:



Isn't it lovely?



I took a few more pictures to reward myself for my hard work:





Then I headed back inside to prepare for my meeting that night:



I'm not in the mood to write more just now . . . maybe later.

1 Comments:

Blogger DA said...

- very deep jalous sigh -

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here